department of biological sciences
Plant development, growth regulation, cell shape, biomechanics, modeling, image analysis, force measurements.
I am a biophysicist and I study how plants use physics and engineering to survive and thrive. My group uses both computational and experimental approaches to investigate how plants grow, control their own shape and respond to their physical environment.
- Viraj Alimchandani, Ph.D.
- Loann Collet, Ph.D.
- Mandar Deshpande Vyankatesh, Ph.D.
- Kristoffer Jonsson, post-doc
- Kurien Parel, post-doc
- Mohammad Sahil Haque, Ph.D.
- BIO-1153: Biologie cellulaire